VapeSoul Smile II Banana Ice Review

 

The VapeSoul Smile II Banana Ice is a great-tasting e-liquid that will tantalize your taste buds. It's a perfect blend of ripe bananas, smooth creamy vanilla, and icy menthol. The flavor is spot on and the vapor production is phenomenal. The throat hit is smooth and the nicotine level is just right. Overall, this is an excellent e-liquid and I highly recommend it!

Taste

The flavor of the VapeSoul Smile II Banana Ice is spot on. The ripe bananas, smooth creamy vanilla, and icy menthol come together perfectly to create a delicious and refreshing vape experience. The flavor is well-balanced and not too sweet. The banana flavor is definitely the dominant flavor, but the other two flavors are also present and add to the overall taste. The vapor production is phenomenal and the throat hit is smooth.

Nicotine Level

The nicotine level of the VapeSoul Smile II Banana Ice is just right. I'm a former smoker and I prefer my e-liquids to have a higher nicotine level, so this e-liquid was perfect for me. It satisfied my nicotine cravings without being too harsh on my throat.

Conclusion

Overall, I was extremely impressed with the VapeSoul Smile II Banana Ice. The flavor was spot on, the vapor production was phenomenal, and the nicotine level was just right. I would highly recommend this e-liquid to anyone looking for a great-tasting banana-flavored e-liquid!

Comments

Popular Posts