VapeSoul Smile II Watermelon Ice Review

The VapeSoul Smile II is a sub-ohm-capable tank with a 4ml e-liquid capacity. It is made of stainless steel and pyrex glass. The Smile II has adjustable airflow control and uses a 0.5-ohm atomizer head. In this review, I will be testing the tank with the Watermelon Ice flavor e-liquid from VapeSoul.

First Impressions

When I first opened the box, I was impressed with the quality of the tank. It is made of high-quality materials and has a solid feel to it. The tank comes with a 0.5-ohm atomizer head installed and an extra 0.5-ohm atomizer head in the box.

Ease of Use

The Smile II is very easy to use. The tank is easy to fill and the airflow control is easy to adjust. The atomizer heads are also easy to replace. Overall, I found the Smile II to be a very user-friendly tank.

Performance

I was very pleased with the performance of Smile II. The flavor and vapor production were both excellent. I also had no issues with leaking or dry hits. The VapeSoul Smile II Watermelon Ice performed flawlessly throughout my testing period.

Conclusion: 

The VapeSoul Smile II is an excellent sub-ohm-capable tank that is perfect for beginner and experienced vapers alike. The tank is well-built, easy to use, and produces great flavor and vapor production. I highly recommend the Smile II to anyone in the market for a new tank.

Comments

Popular Posts